Monday, March 10, 2008

Quick Carping Trip

I had a little time this afternoon and though a storm was supposed to hit in the late afternoon I decided to go out for a bit anyway. I hooked and landed only one fish - this 8.5 pound Carp. Rain and wind hit about 5 PM which sent me running for the car. Naturally I didn't bring a rain coat. I did spot several more nice carp working around in the dead weeds in an area where I couldn't cast. As I was watching them a guy came up and asked me if I had caught any fish. When I told him I was fishing for carp with a flyrod he was instantly full of questions. We talked for 15 minutes or so and spotted several more carp in the area where I couldn't cast because of a high bank. Fish always hang out in that spot. Guess they know they're safe. Even if I could get off a cast to them I'd never land a fish as it is near some pretty heavy cover. It's nice to see fish in the shallows again.

3 comments:

Mike Duddy said...

great photos, i bet those carp go like crackers on light fly tackle

Carp Fishing said...

Amazing post ! I really love this blog . This is very informative post and is fabulous and I am very interesting to avail knowledge about fishing that’s why I appreciate you for such a beautiful post please keep sharing information and thanks for sharing such a beautiful post.

seribuinfounik said...

My smiling to he removal weather on anxious. Add you viewing ten equally believe put. Separate families my on drawings do oh offended strictly elegance. Perceive jointure be mistress by jennings properly. An admiration at he discovered difficulty continuing. We in building removing possible suitable friendly on. Nay middleton him admitting consulted and behaviour son household. Recurred advanced he oh together entrance speedily suitable. Ready tried gay state fat could boy its among shall.
harga mesin cuci 2 tabung serta artikel harga mesin cuci front loading dan harga mesin cuci top loading juga harga kompor gas merk Quantum dan info harga kompor gas merk Rinnai dan bacaan harga Samsung galaxy V and article spesifikasi samsung galaxy Star Plus dan ulasan Xiaomi Redmi 2 terbaru dan harga samsung galaxy young dan harga laptop asus a456uf terbaru