Saturday, August 4, 2007

The CAG

The Carp Angler's Group. This is the source of at least some of my inspiration for chasing carp. Though the majority of these guys use spinning and baitcast gear, and a lot of them are deep into "Euro" techniques (a bit too much gear and funny sounding English for me) they do have a lot to offer in learning about the personal lives and habits of big carp. I joined about a year ago. I enjoy their forum (especially the flyrod carping one). Just another way to increase the enjoyment of chasing these fish. The patch resides on my favorite fishing shirt.

http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/

Though still rather sparsely populated, the flyrodding forum has some great guys who offer a lot of help. It's worth a look if you're considering chasing these fish.

CAG Flyrod Carping

z~

No comments: