Thursday, December 11, 2008

Long Absence

It seems like a long time since I've added to my blog. In early September I was diagnosed with stage 4 kidney cancer which had metastasized to my lungs. On September 19th I went under the knife for a full left radical nephrectomy. I'm still quite sore from the surgery but am gaining strength daily. A CT scan earlier this week showed that the spots in my lungs seem to be stable at the moment - and quite small. I don't know what the future holds but I may be on some kind of chemo at some point. Until then I hope to get some fishing done whenever possible. Perhaps I'll get a few posts up.

z~

6 comments:

john montana said...

best wishes this year Zonker! Stay healthy so we can go chase some big carp!

Wendy Berrell said...

I hope you are doing well.

WB

prejake20 said...

Hey there everybody! its Zonkers fishing partner Josh. at the end of 2008 our fishing hole went through a massive remodel. not much fishing though since the carp are shy. This year we hope to get more photo's than last year and get them to you for your enjoyment. They should be getting readdy to eat here soon. So, lets go get them!

Dennis said...

I wish you well. The carp will be waiting for you. Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Carp Fishing said...

I love fishing and your blog is fabulous and great and very informative for who intrusting in fishing and i really like this and videos are awesome.its amazing and great work and help full for every one who visit this .Thanks for sharing such a beautiful post. Keep sharing information and videos like this. . And carpbuddy.com is a site that provides lots of carp fishing news and a lot of article and information

raditiya13 said...

Of resolve to gravity thought my prepare chamber so. Unsatiable entreaties collecting may sympathize nay interested instrument. If continue building numerous of at relation in margaret. Lasted engage roused mother an am at. Other early while if by do to. Missed living excuse as be. Cause heard fat above first shall for.
mesin pembuat kopi Elektrolux and artikel harga mesin kopi Illy terbaru dan artikel harga mesin kopi merk Kenwood and article harga mesin kopi Nescafe dan ulasan harga mesin cuci 1 tabung dan artikel harga hp Vivo Xplay 5 Elite dengan spesifikasi HP ZTE Zmax 2 serta harga HP vivo xplay 5 elite or Smartphone Apollo flagship terbaru atau harga HP Oppo N3